Our research covers a wide range of topics in planetary science, but the larger part is covered by:
• planetary atmosphere and climate modelling,
• physical (laboratory) and numerical planetary simulations,
• planetary remote sensing and geomorphology,
• terrestrial planetary analogue field studies,
• atmospheric and surface spaceflight instrumentation development,
• planetary mission involvement.
Our research outputs are primarily high-impact peer-reviewed publications, but also include technical work for space agencies instruments, data and tools for space missions, advice and knowledge provision for government agencies (e.g. UK Space Agency), and media and outreach activities.
We are all part of the Planetary and Space Sciences Discipline within the Department of Physical Sciences at the Open University.